Because of the growing concern of the Coronavirus,
Spiritualist Desert Church has decided to suspend Sunday and Thursday services through the end of March.
We will keep you updated as we can. See further below, in this email, for additional contact information.During this crisis, we would again like to remind everyone of Andrew Jackson Davis’ Magic Staff: “Under all circumstances keep an even mind. “We would also like to ask our members and friends to hold an energetic space of healing and peace during this time of uncertainty.
If you would like to be placed on our healing list, please contact us at our email address, email@example.com.
Thank you for your cooperation and for standing with us in the light. The Spiritualist Desert Church Board.
to our church’s website! Feel free to browse around. Announcements are updated weekly and you can view them right here on the home page or click the Announcements tab. If you would like to come see one of our services please click on the calendar tab. If you are here to just submit a healing request you can do so by clicking the Healing Request tab. Thank you for visiting our website and do not hesitate to Contact Us if you have any questions and your presence is truly welcome at our services.
-Walk in Loving Light
What We Believe
A Spiritualist is:…one who believes, as the basis of his or her religion, in the communication between this and the Spirit World by means of mediumship and who endeavors to mold his or her character and conduct in accordance with the highest teachings derived from such communication.
Reprinted from the NSAC Manual
DECLARATION OF PRINCIPLES
1. We believe in Infinite Intelligence.
2. We believe that the phenomena of Nature, both physical and spiritual, are the expression of Infinite Intelligence.
3. We affirm that a correct understanding of such expression and living in accordance there with, constitute true religion.
4. We affirm that the existence and personal identity of the individual continue after the change called death.
5. We affirm that communication with the so-called dead is a fact, scientifically proven by the phenomena of Spiritualism.
6. We believe that the highest morality is contained in the Golden Rule: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”
7. We affirm the moral responsibility of individuals, and that we make our own happiness or unhappiness as we obey or disobey Nature’s physical and spiritual laws.
8. We affirm that the doorway to reformation is never closed against any soul here or hereafter.
9. We affirm that the precepts of Prophecy and Healing are Divine attributes proven through Mediumship.
Adopted by the National Spiritualist Association of Churches